Vocalist / Keyboard
Karrie is the female vocalist for Shots Fired Reloaded
Karrie comes from a family of talented entertainers, and she started performing publicly at an early age. Her music career started to take off when she was seven years old and had won a radio talent contest. She won studio recording time, and airplay for a song that she had written called “The candy bar song,” and then performed regularly at a famous pizza parlor in California.
Karrie’s mother took her out on the road which required her to be home schooled. Karrie performed at small spots which included performances with major artists such as Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings.
Karrie, in her twenties took a break from the road to attend the Marquette School of Music in Michigan. She studied electronic music programming and production, and sound reinforcement.
After graduation Karrie returned to the road touring nationally and internationally as the opening act for major acts that included, The Ink Spots, Jerry Van Dyk, Jerry Reed, The Charlie Daniels Band, Aaron Tippin, Joe Diffie, Juice Newton, and Bryan Adams. Karrie retired from the road in 2006.
Karrie missed performing and says that she is honored to be the newest member of Shots Fired Reloaded and wants to give special thanks for Chris & Teri, Jerry, and Adam
Past Credits Include:
- Performing for Troops during Desert Shield / Desert Storm
- Spokesperson for the Children’s Burn Camp.
- Band for “The Comedy Shop” TV Series
- Performed for the late Illinois Congressman & former Presidential nominee, Phil Crane
- Performances on TV Networks “TNN” and “CMT”
- Demo work in Nashville for 3 different music labels
- Played the role of Patsy Cline in the stage production “Always, Patsy Cline”
- Performed National Anthem live (and flawlessly) at many events
Previous Bands Include:
The Bent Heads
The Karrie Lynn Show